York Family News

Sunday, June 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :-)

I had a GREAT birthday weekend!

My celebration started on Friday night with the "running girls" treating me to dinner, drinks, a cool running hat, coffee mug and starbucks gift card. After dinner we watch 3 episodes of Sex & the City on DVD at Julie's abode! Thanks for hosting Julie!



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ~ JUNE 9, 2007

Ryan & Elise let me sleep in until 8 AM. That's when we got the phone call our friends the Wunderlich's were headed to the dump today and would be by in 30 minutes to load up our tree limbs. Gerry & Ryan made dump runs, while Linda & I drank coffee and kept Elise and her buddy Lauren occupied.
After they left it was time to open gifts! Elise was
excited to give me a pair of crocs, so now we have matching shoes. Ryan got me
a new Yankee candle and 2 books I'd been wanting. "Pink Susie" arrived at 6 PM and Elise booted us out for the night.

We dined with Mike and Brenda Dahlquist (Riley's parents) at Shiraz then headed to good 'ol Leff's Lucky Town for a game of darts.


Today, Sunday, might have topped the entire weekend... A WHOLE ENTIRE DAY TO MYSELF!!

I love Ryan and Elise & I do miss them but a day to myself was nice!!

Elise is at "cousins" week with her cousins Bethany & Amanda. My sis-in-law Sarah thought she'd like to have Elise come and stay for a few days this summer. So Uncle Chet & family met Ryan in Rochelle, IL for the drop off and pick-up of Miss Elise. Then Ryan headed onto Des Moines for the week to start his new job. As for me, I went to church, came home watched some Lifetime TV, ate lunch, went for a facial, drove around the lake, went grocery shopping, took a bike ride and enjoyed the peace and quiet! Now Gracie and I are off to bed and boy is she excited to get to sleep on Ryan's side of the bed tonight! It's been a LONG time since good 'ol G'mae has had the opportunity to sleep in the bed all night!

Good Night!
E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home