Solitude Ends tomorrow
My 3 days of having both Ryan and Elise gone is coming to an end tomorrow. I must admit the house is very quiet without Miss Elise. However, I have adjusted quite nicely and am enjoying the peace and quiet. :-) I've decided this solitude was just what I needed and will need to make a point to take some time out for me to do what I want, when I want and to have some "E" time.
Elise has been having a blast at the Egge household. She's tried new food and drinks, discovered popsicles, went to T-balls game, to the park, took a swimming lesson and learned to wait her turn. Miss Elise isn't used to having siblings so these 3 days have been good for her and I can tell she's having fun!
Aunt Sarah I think is glad her hours are numbered with having 3 kids underfoot ages 4, 3, and 2, especially when one isn't your own. She's a trooper though and has exposed Elise to many new and exciting adventures this week.
Gracie and I are off to bed. We're going to try and be in bed "early" tonight.
Until tomorrow.
E
Elise has been having a blast at the Egge household. She's tried new food and drinks, discovered popsicles, went to T-balls game, to the park, took a swimming lesson and learned to wait her turn. Miss Elise isn't used to having siblings so these 3 days have been good for her and I can tell she's having fun!
Aunt Sarah I think is glad her hours are numbered with having 3 kids underfoot ages 4, 3, and 2, especially when one isn't your own. She's a trooper though and has exposed Elise to many new and exciting adventures this week.
Gracie and I are off to bed. We're going to try and be in bed "early" tonight.
Until tomorrow.
E

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home