Best thing I heard today...
As I'm sitting upstairs I hear knock on the door. Elise opens the door w/Dad close behind. I overhear would you like her to babysit you on Saturday night? Elise replies "Yes" enthusiastically. Then I hear the girls voice, our neighbor girl who lives 2 doors away talking to Elise.
I was beginning to think we were going to strike out on finding a sitter for the "Casa de Gannon Mexican Fiesta" we've been invited to attend. But alas, the neighbor girl came thru for us! Best of all, Elise is excited she's coming over on Saturday night.
I was beginning to think we were going to strike out on finding a sitter for the "Casa de Gannon Mexican Fiesta" we've been invited to attend. But alas, the neighbor girl came thru for us! Best of all, Elise is excited she's coming over on Saturday night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home