York Family News

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

VERY THANKFUL!!!

After reading a link to a caring bridge site for one of Ryan's H.S. classmates whose 2 yr. old daughter was just recently diagnosed with cancer I'm thankful Miss Elise's appointment on Monday went so well!

After reading that site about the little girl w/cancer I'm not going to complain her visit wasn't more productive. It could have been MUCH worse and us York's have LOTS to be thankful for this holiday season!

Let's hope next months hearing tests go as well. Oh-did I forget to mention at her 5-yr. appointment they tested her hearing and she could potentially have some hearing issues? An eye patch, glasses, RX for bladder trouble and now a potential hearing problem? It is what it is and could be MUCH worse!!! Yes, indeed LOTS to be thankful for this year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home