BRRRRRRRRRRRR
As I type this I'm sitting downstairs in my "dungeon" FREEZING!!! I've got on a shirt, a fleece pullover AND a fleece zip up jacket along with my insultated clogs and I'm still cold!!!
I'm not sure Ryan has heard of heat. Actually, he's upstairs in the warmth of the kitchen and main level. Having slaved away at making Auntie Roxie's cheesy potatoes and ham for dinner. Thanks Ryan!
I'm down here supposed to be studying for my upcoming CPCU exam, prepping to teach 22 1st graders tomorrow for unit 2 of the Junior Achievement Curriculm and revising a presentation I've giving at a State Farm meeting on Tuesday. Instead I'm FREEZING and thought it'd been a week or more since I updated the blog and now was as good a time as any and take a break from all the work I should be doing.
Back to the grind....
I'm not sure Ryan has heard of heat. Actually, he's upstairs in the warmth of the kitchen and main level. Having slaved away at making Auntie Roxie's cheesy potatoes and ham for dinner. Thanks Ryan!
I'm down here supposed to be studying for my upcoming CPCU exam, prepping to teach 22 1st graders tomorrow for unit 2 of the Junior Achievement Curriculm and revising a presentation I've giving at a State Farm meeting on Tuesday. Instead I'm FREEZING and thought it'd been a week or more since I updated the blog and now was as good a time as any and take a break from all the work I should be doing.
Back to the grind....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home