Back Home
I flew back today and it's good to be home! While I'm going to miss my Mom it is nice to be home. I came home to a clean house, THANKS RYAN and Elise greeted me at the airport with flowers. She was VERY excited to see me.
My flights were good but for some reason my bags didn't make it back to Des Moines. Hopefully, they'll be on the later flight coming in from Denver. We know they made it to Denver but I had a tight connection time in Denver so I'm guessing that was the problem. Although, I did see some from my same flight from Steamboat to Denver get their bags but maybe they'd gate checked them. Oh-well, better to be home with no luggage than at my starting destination with no luggage.
It's good to be home.
My flights were good but for some reason my bags didn't make it back to Des Moines. Hopefully, they'll be on the later flight coming in from Denver. We know they made it to Denver but I had a tight connection time in Denver so I'm guessing that was the problem. Although, I did see some from my same flight from Steamboat to Denver get their bags but maybe they'd gate checked them. Oh-well, better to be home with no luggage than at my starting destination with no luggage.
It's good to be home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home