York Family News

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Beach Leopard Print Cruiser

It was a gorgeous day in CO!! I went off to take a run and ended up parking next to the bike trail and the Orange Peel.

The Orange Peel is a year-round local bike shop in Steamboat Springs. I discovered it as I looked out my back window and saw bikes, bikes and more bikes. I was in heaven! I decided to skip my run, rent a bike and ride instead.

I ended up with a 3 speed, black and leopard print beach cruiser bike. It was wonderrful to go tooling around the trial thru Steamboat along the Yuma River Trail. It was a great way to spend an hour today riding. Much better than it would have been running. While I like to run 5K's I'm not a huge fan of running, howver, to run a 5K you need to train and that means I have to run.

Mom is doing better. She was feeling better after a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home