My Summer Vacation...
Since it's Labor Day and unofficially the "end of summer". It's time to reflect on my/our summer vacation:
1. Started with a spring trip to Chicago D. Frame's wedding.
2. I celebrated my birthday.
3. We celebrated father's day.
4. We grilled out a lot with family and friends.
5. Elise, Stacie and I went to Adventureland.
6. We took a trip to the zoo.
7. Elise learned to ride a "big girl" bike.
8. We went swimming.
9. Watched Elise at swimming lessons and dance lessons
10. Went to the Bodean's concert w/Heather
11. I rode my bike, rode it some more, and more and more! I logged over 500+ miles from April until RAGBRAI.
12. I rode the ENTIRE week of RAGBRAI.
13. Stayed overnight with my aunt and uncle in Moline, IL after RAGBRAI seeing my cousins and familes and enjoyed swimming in their pool.
14. Started the 2008 Go RED HEART HEALTHY CHALLENGE JULY 9.
15. Enjoyed bike rides with TEAM ON TAP, Stacie and Kimberly to Waukee, Cummings, Redfield and to Panora.
16. Rode in the Ankeny Lions Club Ride for Sight.
17. Went to dinner with the Scott Stanzel party in Ames - Thanks Chelon!!
18. Enjoyed a day at Lake Panorama with the Starks hosting and fellow fraternity brothers and families.
19. Enjoyed a day at Lake Ponderosa with the Hirch's.
20. Attended the BoDeans concert at the Simon Estes Amphitheatre with Heather.
And finally wrapped up summer Labor Day weekend with a dinner at Jordan Creek TownCenter, a bike ride, best ball golf outing and a picnic at Racoon River Park with Elise, Ryan and Gracie. The end to a PERFECT Summer!
So Laurie - you can tell Ryan he'd better read his own blog because for ONCE I'm not complaining on Labor Day weekend summer's over and I missed it!! Nope not this year I certainly didn't miss summer this year!
1. Started with a spring trip to Chicago D. Frame's wedding.
2. I celebrated my birthday.
3. We celebrated father's day.
4. We grilled out a lot with family and friends.
5. Elise, Stacie and I went to Adventureland.
6. We took a trip to the zoo.
7. Elise learned to ride a "big girl" bike.
8. We went swimming.
9. Watched Elise at swimming lessons and dance lessons
10. Went to the Bodean's concert w/Heather
11. I rode my bike, rode it some more, and more and more! I logged over 500+ miles from April until RAGBRAI.
12. I rode the ENTIRE week of RAGBRAI.
13. Stayed overnight with my aunt and uncle in Moline, IL after RAGBRAI seeing my cousins and familes and enjoyed swimming in their pool.
14. Started the 2008 Go RED HEART HEALTHY CHALLENGE JULY 9.
15. Enjoyed bike rides with TEAM ON TAP, Stacie and Kimberly to Waukee, Cummings, Redfield and to Panora.
16. Rode in the Ankeny Lions Club Ride for Sight.
17. Went to dinner with the Scott Stanzel party in Ames - Thanks Chelon!!
18. Enjoyed a day at Lake Panorama with the Starks hosting and fellow fraternity brothers and families.
19. Enjoyed a day at Lake Ponderosa with the Hirch's.
20. Attended the BoDeans concert at the Simon Estes Amphitheatre with Heather.
And finally wrapped up summer Labor Day weekend with a dinner at Jordan Creek TownCenter, a bike ride, best ball golf outing and a picnic at Racoon River Park with Elise, Ryan and Gracie. The end to a PERFECT Summer!
So Laurie - you can tell Ryan he'd better read his own blog because for ONCE I'm not complaining on Labor Day weekend summer's over and I missed it!! Nope not this year I certainly didn't miss summer this year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home