RAGBRAI TV Videos of Jonelle & Erika
Jonelle aka Miss TN and I made the news. Jonelle was on TV8 KCCI before Ragbrai started and I made TV6 in Le Claire at the finish of RAGBRAI XXXVI. I also am featured on the DSM Register video. Enjoy!
Jonelle's KCCI TV interview in Mo Valley Camp site on Saturday, July 19.
http://www.kcci.com/video/16934787/?taf=des
Message from ryan: video of Jonelle
Video: RAGBRAI 'virgins'
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080724/ACADEMIC/80724009
Comments:I think this is you writing!
Ryan was correct this is me writing in Montour on the back of people's legs.
It's a RAGBRAI tradition.
My TV clip from the end of RAGBRAI in Le Claire after dipping our tires! You have to click on Local news at 10 PM on July 26 to view the clip. It's at the start of the Local newscast for that day.
http://www.kwqc.com/Global/category.asp?C=79072
Jonelle's KCCI TV interview in Mo Valley Camp site on Saturday, July 19.
http://www.kcci.com/video/16934787/?taf=des
Message from ryan: video of Jonelle
Video: RAGBRAI 'virgins'
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080724/ACADEMIC/80724009
Comments:I think this is you writing!
Ryan was correct this is me writing in Montour on the back of people's legs.
It's a RAGBRAI tradition.
My TV clip from the end of RAGBRAI in Le Claire after dipping our tires! You have to click on Local news at 10 PM on July 26 to view the clip. It's at the start of the Local newscast for that day.
http://www.kwqc.com/Global/category.asp?C=79072

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home