Bus Painting Party
Yesterday, was bus work day at the Bokker household. Our leader Tom (bus owner) and coordinator of Team on Tap went and got the bus. We started our work at 11 AM, took lots of breaks and by 4 PM we were cruising around W. Des Moines in the bus.
Elise and Ryan started off the day with us, left and came back later that afternoon because Elise was convinced that bus would be moving and she was going to make sure she was on it when it moved! Tom graciously agreed to give her a ride so we all piled on the bus for our tour of W. Des Moines. THANKS TOM!!!
I'd love to be able to say I have before and after pics of the painting/cleaning the bus party but I don't because I forgot the camera at home. So you'll only have to use your imaginations to see what the old school bus looks like and what color it's painted. I'll give you a hint...same as this font color.
RAGBRAI here we come!
Elise and Ryan started off the day with us, left and came back later that afternoon because Elise was convinced that bus would be moving and she was going to make sure she was on it when it moved! Tom graciously agreed to give her a ride so we all piled on the bus for our tour of W. Des Moines. THANKS TOM!!!
I'd love to be able to say I have before and after pics of the painting/cleaning the bus party but I don't because I forgot the camera at home. So you'll only have to use your imaginations to see what the old school bus looks like and what color it's painted. I'll give you a hint...same as this font color.
RAGBRAI here we come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home