Craig's List
In Milwaukee a friend told me about Craig's list. They had purchased and sold some items on Craig's list. I have become a BIG fan of Craig's list.
Last week, I found 2 tubes of Tinker Toys for sale. Not the new ones they are selling but the old original Tinker Toys that I played with at Grandma Mernie's house. I just HAD to have them and lucky for me they were still for sale.
A few nights ago, I checked out the electronics section. Usually, these days I only check out the bikes & kids games/toys areas. Since my stupid move in Chicago, leaving the digital camera in a cab I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to get another digital camera cheap. Well, lucky me checked out the electronics section and stumbled on a Cannon digial camera that came with the original box, manual, cords, etc. for sale. I sent off my inquiry that I was interested if it wasn't gone and lucky me it was still for sale.
I'll be back in business as soon as I get a bigger memory card and figure out how to use it and will get pics back on the blog along w/some movies!
Thank goodness for Craig's List!
Last week, I found 2 tubes of Tinker Toys for sale. Not the new ones they are selling but the old original Tinker Toys that I played with at Grandma Mernie's house. I just HAD to have them and lucky for me they were still for sale.
A few nights ago, I checked out the electronics section. Usually, these days I only check out the bikes & kids games/toys areas. Since my stupid move in Chicago, leaving the digital camera in a cab I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to get another digital camera cheap. Well, lucky me checked out the electronics section and stumbled on a Cannon digial camera that came with the original box, manual, cords, etc. for sale. I sent off my inquiry that I was interested if it wasn't gone and lucky me it was still for sale.
I'll be back in business as soon as I get a bigger memory card and figure out how to use it and will get pics back on the blog along w/some movies!
Thank goodness for Craig's List!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home