To Cumming and Back
Yesterday, I met "Team on Tap" at Orlando's and we rode to Cumming's Tap and back. It was a blustery, sunny day. The ride out was HORRIBLE! The wind was terrible and the "open prairie" patch was awful. Once at the Tap it was WHEW...we made.
This was the 2nd Team on Tap ride I've ridden and the 2nd windiest ride I've taken in my training. The group consisted of Tom, Michelle, Suzy and I. We had a great time to and from Orlando's on the trail to Cumming and back and not to mention our "pit-stop" at the Cumming Tap.
This was the 2nd Team on Tap ride I've ridden and the 2nd windiest ride I've taken in my training. The group consisted of Tom, Michelle, Suzy and I. We had a great time to and from Orlando's on the trail to Cumming and back and not to mention our "pit-stop" at the Cumming Tap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home