What a difference a week makes!
This time last week I was rejoycing in the fact that I'd rode to Cummings and back. This week we woke up to snow on the ground, temps in the 30's and a gray, cloudy, windy, cold day! Much to my dismay there was no riding outside today. Instead I headed to the gym and sat on the bike at the gym and rode for a hour. I completed 21 miles in my hour on the bike.
They say it's supposed to be in the 60's maybe even 70's this week. I'm hopeful because riding indoors on a workout bike just isn't the same as hitting the bike trail, in my riding gear, pedaling away on my beloved Trek!
They say it's supposed to be in the 60's maybe even 70's this week. I'm hopeful because riding indoors on a workout bike just isn't the same as hitting the bike trail, in my riding gear, pedaling away on my beloved Trek!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home