York Family News

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick kids

Today, I'm home with a sick kid. I really did jinx myself though as I was thinking and most likely told someone when we were discussing sick kids that Elise hasn't ever throw up. Ok, she did as a baby but from a year on NEVER! Amazing, I know. She'd get sick just never threw up.

Ryan and my luck on her not throwing up ran out at approximately 2 AM last night. She'd gone to bed at 8 complaining her stomach hurt & with a fever. Here she comes to lay w/me at some point and I decided to get her up and go take her temp and all of a sudden...BAM. Poor Elise was throwing up. I felt so bad for her she looked terrified and just couldn't stop. After much explaining and a bath she was back to her own bed and Ryan got the icky job of cleaning up our room.

We've been lucky, 4.5 years and not a single incident like the above until last night. For our sake we/I hope she goes another 4.5 years before we go thru that again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home