8 YRS. AGO TODAY....
Ryan and I became Mr. & Mrs. York. About this time 5:20 PM we were well into eating dinner at our reception. Who would have thought we'd make it to #8?? Well, we have and there have been many good times, some bad times and thru it all he's still my hubby and I love him dearly!
I'm blessed to have some who does laundry, helps w/Elise, is becoming quite the "handyman" and still makes me laugh and cry.
I'm blessed to have some who does laundry, helps w/Elise, is becoming quite the "handyman" and still makes me laugh and cry.
Our wedding day was wonderful, shared with family, dear friends and from what we've heard one of the best weddings to be a bridesmaid/groomsmen in!!
So here's to you Ryan....HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU!!!!! :-) E
So here's to you Ryan....HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY! I LOVE YOU!!!!! :-) E


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home