Ode to Carlson
This past weekend Ryan and I were at one of his fraternity brother's wedding. Joined by 13 of his other fraternity brothers. It was great to see them all. One "brother" inparticular...Marc Carlson is a fan of this blog. So during dinner I decided I'd dedicate a blog message for Carlson and told him to check the blog out this week.
During the evening I had Ryan take some pictures of Marc and I along w/Marc doing stupid Carlson looks all with the intent to plaster this message with his pics. Well, I inadvertently left/dropped my camera in the cab from the reception to the W hotel and my "great" idea had gone done the tubes. Until I remembered, I've surely got some "old" pics of Marc. He's the tall dude in the back row! So here's to you Carlson! :-) E

During the evening I had Ryan take some pictures of Marc and I along w/Marc doing stupid Carlson looks all with the intent to plaster this message with his pics. Well, I inadvertently left/dropped my camera in the cab from the reception to the W hotel and my "great" idea had gone done the tubes. Until I remembered, I've surely got some "old" pics of Marc. He's the tall dude in the back row! So here's to you Carlson! :-) E

Did I mention he played hoops for ISU? Yup, under Coach Orr and he recently came back and played in the 100th Anniversary Celebration Game at Hilton in February.
Mark and the "short guys" L-R: Jay, Chad, Mark, Josh & Ryan.......Phi-Delt Bro's

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home