Memorial Day
It was a good Memorial Day despite the rain we had this morning. Since it was a "stay at home day" Ryan made us pancakes. Miss Elise LOVES pancakes and usually on a Saturday "stay at home day" Ryan makes them pancakes.
We made more progress packing while it rained. This afternoon brought sunny skies, a trip to get Miss Elise some shorts and then a dip in the pool. Elise also got to play with her next door neighbor and friend Gabby.
Today, Miss Elise was asking for a kitty...again! I thought she'd forgotten about wanting a cat. Obviously, with today's asking and questioning she hadn't. After I left her to go to bed, I come up to find her sitting on her bedroom floor feeding her kitty. That's the only kitty she'll be getting for quite some time!
We made more progress packing while it rained. This afternoon brought sunny skies, a trip to get Miss Elise some shorts and then a dip in the pool. Elise also got to play with her next door neighbor and friend Gabby.
Today, Miss Elise was asking for a kitty...again! I thought she'd forgotten about wanting a cat. Obviously, with today's asking and questioning she hadn't. After I left her to go to bed, I come up to find her sitting on her bedroom floor feeding her kitty. That's the only kitty she'll be getting for quite some time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home