York Family News

Monday, August 4, 2008

AUGUST

I can't believe it's August already!! Summer is flying by and this year I can't say I missed it! Every summer I tell Ryan "I missed summer..again"!!!

I took one of the best vacations I've ever had by riding RAGBRAI!! Second, I'm tan. Third, Elise and I have been swimming, to Adventureland, shopping, on walks and bike rides, played her version of volleyball and played in the yard with Gracie Mae.

Next on the summer list of "to-do": take Elise to the fair. The fair starts this week and we are thinking of going on Friday, beat the weekend crowds and the weather is supposed to be fairly decent.

We've been to cook-outs, birthday parties, weddings, class reunions, moved (again) and spent time with family and friends. So yes, this summer I can't complain I've missed summer because after riding my bike for a week across the state on vacation I definitely haven't missed summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home