York Family News

Saturday, September 20, 2008

GO RED WINNER IS....

Linda Ronske. Linda lost 17 lbs. and 56 points off her total cholesterol level! Unbelieveable! I first met Linda at one of our meetings and she is a very nice woman. She really did deserve to win with those numbers! And I believe she was the oldest partipant of our group she's 60+.

As for me, I came in second and won a new ipod shuffle, thanks to McDonalds one of the sponsors for the challenge. I won in a healthier lifestyle. And to continue on with my healthy lifestyle I got up and ran a 5K race today. For those that don't know a 5K is 3.1 miles. Ryan told me I came in at 37 minutes. Much faster than my last 5K over a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home