Where in the World...
has Erika been? I got told tonight that I need to update my blog...my FANS (Laurie) are missing me and my blog updates! :-)
Here is a picture from our Labor Day picnic we had at Racoon River Park.

It's been rather dull or should I say uneventful this past week. The most excitement we've had the past week is attending Elise's 1st Soccer practice. It's her first time out for soccer and it was too cute watching her attempt to play soccer. Not sure why we didn't bring the digital camera to her first practice but we didn't so no pics to post. Don't worry though because she practices again this Saturday and her games start next Saturday. She plays every Saturday thru the end of October.
Here is a picture from our Labor Day picnic we had at Racoon River Park.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home