York Family News

Sunday, June 24, 2007

FUN IN THE SUN



We've had a great weekend with Daddy being home. Yesterday, we blew up Elise's pool and she swam all afternoon after her nap.

Today we went to Jacobus wading pool. The Milwaukee Park system is great, a majority of the parks have free wading pools. Elise and I invited her "buddy, buddy" Lauren and her mom to come over and swim in the pool. Linda, Lauren's mom suggested we go to Jacobus. I'd never been to Jacobus but we'll be going back! They have a wading pool that is perfect for the girls to swim around in and for the mom's to sit and keep cool. We spent 2 hours at the pool and played on the playground. Elise had a great time with her "tuttu" as she refers to her intertube and playing with her buddy, buddy Lauren. Elise and Lauren started calling each other buddy, buddy and they giggle each time they say it to the other one. After swimming we played on the playground.


For a special treat Elise and I dined at Culver's tonight. Elise was very good and actually ate some of her ice cream and not just the M&M's.

I think the swimming and being outside most of the day wore Miss Elise out! I gave her a bath, brushed her teeth, read 1 story and she was off to never, never land! And so am I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home