York Family News

Monday, November 26, 2007

ELISE'S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today, Miss Elise was still unknown to us and we had no idea she would be a girl. We celebrated her 4th birthday early by having her bday party this past Saturday.
Elise invited all her "boyfriends": Parker, Will and Trevor. At first Elise told me she didn't want boys at her party. After explaining to her that if she didn't invite boys she wouldn't have a party since her girlfriends Riley & Lauren live in WI and her cousins couldn't make it. That was the first and last time I heard about not inviting boys from her. She had a nice party and all her invitees the boys were able to come. The husbands all good friends of ours enjoyed laughing at their joke saying it was Miss Elise & her posse!

They made decorate visors to wear, played a game, ate cupcakes and watched Elise open her gifts. Her friends brought her some great gifts and she is enjoying playing with all of them! The parents all visited while Ryan and I were busy making sure Elise's guests had a good time.


A couple Saturday's ago Elise and I went party shopping. She could either have a Dora Cake or cupcakes w/a Dora Candle. She choose cupcakes. I was kinda surprised but it's her bday and her party and if the kid wants cupcakes, cupcakes she will have! I frosted them and she put on all the sprinkles. Then we got a cupcake stand/tower and put them on for the party. I had to help her blow out the candles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home