Home Again
My travels have continued and it's good to be home!!! I've been in IA City for work this week. Anyone who knows me knows I personally wouldn't choose to go to IA City and I'm certain I've got hives from being there for 3 days!! Truthfully, I had a great time!! I attended a claims conference with the rest of my co-workers and management. We had a good group bonding time, free-time and some great guest speakers along with getting free stuff.
As I walked in the door I found a card on the table waiting for me and my house is spotless! Thanks Ry!!! I love you!!!
Now I'm off to unpack and take some "me" time and watch Oprah before I go and get Miss Elise.
As I walked in the door I found a card on the table waiting for me and my house is spotless! Thanks Ry!!! I love you!!!
Now I'm off to unpack and take some "me" time and watch Oprah before I go and get Miss Elise.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home