York Family News

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Ragged Ann"

Tonight Elise discovered "Ragged Ann" sitting on the couch in her room. "Ragged Ann" as she calls her was my Raggedy Ann doll I received for Christmas one year. She was made for me by my mom and my brother got Raggedy Andy that year.

I explained to Elise about how Raggedy Ann was my doll and that I'd decided to give her to her. She was so excited. Then I told her about how my mom, her Grandma Marti had made me Raggedy Ann and that Uncle Chet had her brother Raggedy Andy at his house.

Then Elise told me and Raggedy Ann about Gracie eating Christmas cookies. Yes, one year before Miss Elise arrived G'mae feasted on some homemade sugar cut out Xmas cookies I'd baked. Elise thinks that story is pretty funny.

I had to read Elise and "Ragged Ann" a story then "Ragged Ann" had to sit on the floor outside Elise's bathroom and watch as Elise brushed her teeth.

Dora the Explorer doll has been booted out of Miss Elise's bed and now resides on her couch while "Ragged Ann" gets to share her bed.

I told Ryan as we were taking photos of Elise and Raggedy Ann that my Raggedy Ann doll had to be at least 25-30 yrs. old. Now that's a scary thought isn't it mom, aka Grandma Marti?

This last photo was taken by Miss Elise herself! She LOVES to take pictures w/daddy's camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home