York Family News

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall, Blogs & 9/11

Fall is in the air tonight. It's what our good friend Brenda and Ryan refer to as "BR" weather! It is definitely "BR" weather out today!

I have discovered that blogging is pretty cool and a fairly effortless way to keep many intune to what is going on with the Yorks. I have also discovered blogs of my friends and I too diligently watch and wait for an update. So for those who care, here's the blogs I read:

The first blog I started keeping tabs on was our friend John and Jennifer's. They started a blog about the adoption of their daughter Sophia.
Then my sis-in-law Sarah started one for her family, my brother's family. She is quite the diligent blogger and updates her's all the time and has vidoe clips, music and all this fancy stuff. I check it every few days and I'm all caught up on the Egge's!
I also keep tabs on our friends Michael and Michele's blog who as I type should be getting ready to travel to Ethiopia to bring home Mehandis W. and welcome a new family member their first baby into their house.
Today, Krystal sent me the link to the Cycruzr! Krystal married my old roommate Kurt. K&K went in with 3/4/5 other couples and brought a used school bus. The guys faithfully, toiled and labored to get this bus in ready for tailgating season. When I saw it last week out and parked after it's maiden voyage to Jack Trice I was amazed. It looked better than when I saw it 2 weeks ago!! Two weeks ago it was red, blue and yellow. Last week at the tailgate it had been decked out in ISU logos and Cycruzr signage!
The final blog I read regularily is "Pink Susie's" blog. She is a running girl that I met while in the adult beginning to run program.

With that I'll close for tonight and ask that those who read this tonight remember all of those who were deeply affected by the tragic events of 9/11! I for one will never forget that day and where and what I was doing when I first learned of the terrible tragedy our country was experiencing. For all who remember....

God Bless & Good Night!
E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home