York Family News

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Fun

We've had a busy couple of weekends since I last wrote about "Ragged Anne". Labor day weekend we stayed around Des Moines and found plenty to do!

We started by going to the downtown farmers market. Elise had fun picking out flowers and helping me find vegetables. On Sunday, my good friend Stacie and I took Miss Elise on a bike ride and to the park to play. Elise and I found time to enjoy the pool on the final weekend it was open. Monday, found us enjoying the zoo with Nana and Papa and having a picnic after lunch.


This weekend, I ended up going to the ISU vs. UNI game on Saturday with my friend Stacie. Then Stacie was a trooper and went over to my hometown of Boone and we ended up at the Gigglin' Goat for a couple of hours. It was fun seeing old H.S. friends who I hadn't seen in quite awhile.


The weather here is what Ryan and I refer to as WI weather and "BR" weather.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
P.S ~ Laurie @ DBE this is for you!! Ryan told me I needed to do a blog update! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home