GO CYCLONES!!
Today we hosted Ryan's parents and watched the ISU vs. CO game on TV. At half-time ISU was down 21-0! YIKES!! Ye, of little faith...Nana, Papa and Ryan weren't too sure we'd do much better in the 2nd half. I said "there is A LOT of game left". A comment my dear friend Nikki said to me when here and I were in IA City watching ISU get creamed by the Hawkeyes. It was the last game Pete Taylor announced and ISU won!! Well, ISU came back and beat CO!!
My poor Mom (who lives in CO) called right after the game and wanted to know what I was doing. So I had to brag ISU beat CO!! Hee, hee, hee!!
Tomorrow is a HUGE day for Miss Elise and I. We are headed to ISU to watch the ISU women's basketball team play Pepperdine. It will be Elise's 1st attendence at an ISU sporting event. Thanks to Trevor she'll be decked out in her ISU cheerleader outfit! I can't wait to post pics of our trip to Hilton Coliseum!
My poor Mom (who lives in CO) called right after the game and wanted to know what I was doing. So I had to brag ISU beat CO!! Hee, hee, hee!!
Tomorrow is a HUGE day for Miss Elise and I. We are headed to ISU to watch the ISU women's basketball team play Pepperdine. It will be Elise's 1st attendence at an ISU sporting event. Thanks to Trevor she'll be decked out in her ISU cheerleader outfit! I can't wait to post pics of our trip to Hilton Coliseum!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home