York Family News

Saturday, June 30, 2007

LUNCH HOUR CRAFTS


Once a month the office has lunch hour crafts. You can sign up and for a fee of $5 participate in a craft. I've been doing this most months. My good friend Lisa Riley is the creator of lunch hour crafts.

This month was cupcake decorating. It was fun and I came home with 6 cupcakes all decorated by me. There was a witch, a flower, an american flag, an ice cream cone, another flower and a clown. After giving away 3 to co-workers I was left with three. Two of which were decorated with Miss Elise in mind. I used her 2 favorite colors right now, pink and purple.

She wasn't too fond of the marshmallow flower but liked the buttercream frosting we used.
See Aunt Sarah and Uncle Chet, I do let her eat sugar! I can't help it she doesn't like it! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home