GO BREWERS!!
On Saturday night, Ryan and I had "date" night. Ryan cleaned up the ISU helmet grill and borrowed charcoal and lighter fluid from our neighbor, Jan. While I got together the essentials to grill out while tailgating before the Brewers played the CO Rockies.
If you've never been to Milwaukee or a Brewers game, you wouldn't believe it. The Brewers fans tailgate before each game like it's fall and football season. So not to buck tradition, Ryan and I tailgated in baseball fashion with our helmet grill.

We stayed for the entire game, waiting for the Brew Crew to win. Finally, on the last play of the game in the 10th inning the Brew Crew won!!
Ryan won the guess for the sausage race. Yes, the Brewers have Running Sausages who run a race from third base to first base. You've got the Italian and Polish Sausage along with the Bratwurst and Hot Dog. New this year is the Chorizo. Well, I always pick the Hot Dog. He used to be the winningest "Sausage". Well, this year the newbie of the group the Chorizo is winning and Saturday night he put the Hot Dog and the rest of 'em to shame and crossed the finish line in 1st place. 


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home