RUNNING TRIO
Today, I got up and went for a run like I've been doing most Saturday's since March. The running gals and I no longer meet on Saturday am's but I still try and run. The schedule today was 5min runs & 1 min walks for 40 minutes. I took my running partner Gracie Mae with me.
Elise has been bitten by the running bug too. She is always asking to go run with me, run with the running girls and you can find her stretching like mommy does around the house.
After my run, Miss Elise was outside and wanted to go running. I was almost cooled down, still in my running garb and decided it'd be good for her to get out and about on such a nice summer day. So Ryan got her to go potty, put on her socks and tennies and off we went around the block. She thought she was pretty cool running with mommy and G'mae.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home