Chuck E Cheese
Before I start with all the Xmas blogs, I'll tell you what Elise and I did yesterday. For 4, yes 4 years I'd managed to avoid going to Chuck E Cheese's. That was until yesterday!
I don't know where it came from but out of no where after my brother's family left (who mentioned the joint a few times and whose kids LOVE the joint) Miss Elise asked very nicely to go to Chuck E Cheese's. Since my brother's family left early and it was "girls" day I decided that if Elise would try on her new Xmas clothes I'd take her to Chuck E Cheese. Of course that was after a website search on the said restaurant. Well, she did just as I asked so off we went to Chuck E Cheese. Everyone I've ever talked to always complains about the food, our sausage pizza was good. It must have been good since Elise ate 3 pieces.
We ate, watched the show and then played games. All and all it was a fun trip to the joint I'd managed to avoid for years! My luck has finally run out and I've been asked repeatedly when were going back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home