HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Today, we are celebrating Ryan's birthday. Elise and I started preparing last night. She was instructed to wake me up this morning and not her Daddy. Well, at some point early this morning Miss Elise joined us in our bed. I remember hearing the alarm go off once, hit snooze once and when it went off again I realized no Elise in bed. Just as I'd shut the alarm completely off and was about to get up. Here came Elise to get me up just as I'd told her to last night.
I got her dressed right away then we snuck downstairs and started making Daddy breakfast. YES...he actually got breakfast made for him this morning! Half-way thru making breakfast I told her to go wake him up and tell him to get in the shower after wishing him a Happy Birthday. She got the first part right but didn't tell him Happy Birthday. After he got ready, I sent her up to escort him down to his breakfast waiting for him. He dined on a ham and cheese omlette, toasted onion mashed potatoes, toast, juice and coffee. I'd even laid out the Sports page for him to read! Dang...I'm a GREAT wife!!! :-)
For those who know us this NEVER happens that I make breakfast or get Elise ready unless he's out of town.
Tonight, we are headed to Ames to watch the ISU Cylcone Wmn. beat up on Oklahoma! Elise is VERY excited her Daddy gets to see Cy. She's already planned to have Daddy and her have a photo with Cy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! LOVE YA! E & e
Today, we are celebrating Ryan's birthday. Elise and I started preparing last night. She was instructed to wake me up this morning and not her Daddy. Well, at some point early this morning Miss Elise joined us in our bed. I remember hearing the alarm go off once, hit snooze once and when it went off again I realized no Elise in bed. Just as I'd shut the alarm completely off and was about to get up. Here came Elise to get me up just as I'd told her to last night.
I got her dressed right away then we snuck downstairs and started making Daddy breakfast. YES...he actually got breakfast made for him this morning! Half-way thru making breakfast I told her to go wake him up and tell him to get in the shower after wishing him a Happy Birthday. She got the first part right but didn't tell him Happy Birthday. After he got ready, I sent her up to escort him down to his breakfast waiting for him. He dined on a ham and cheese omlette, toasted onion mashed potatoes, toast, juice and coffee. I'd even laid out the Sports page for him to read! Dang...I'm a GREAT wife!!! :-)
For those who know us this NEVER happens that I make breakfast or get Elise ready unless he's out of town.
Tonight, we are headed to Ames to watch the ISU Cylcone Wmn. beat up on Oklahoma! Elise is VERY excited her Daddy gets to see Cy. She's already planned to have Daddy and her have a photo with Cy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! LOVE YA! E & e

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home