Time for a Change
I'm on here trying to figure out how to get others to get an email that I've updated this blog. So Sarah & Chet if you know how to do this let me know! Or Michael & Michele, this search is for you so if you know, please share.
While I was trying to figure this out I decided it was time to change the overall page look. Hope you like the new look. I'm still not too sure about it.
Duty calls...aka...Miss Elise!
While I was trying to figure this out I decided it was time to change the overall page look. Hope you like the new look. I'm still not too sure about it.
Duty calls...aka...Miss Elise!

1 Comments:
Hi Yorks! I searched for your blog address in my saved emails and found it. Also made it one of my "Favorites"... about time! Regarding the subscription, we use Atom. I will forward you our subscription link. Then you can add this to your blog "design" by cutting and pasting the HTML. I think I am using the correct techie terms :)
Love to the 3 of you!
M3
By
Unknown, At
January 14, 2008 at 6:23 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home