HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
I started the day off with a trip to spin class. Then off to find Elise's valentines gift to her Daddy. I'd asked her that morning what she'd wanted to get him since a 7" snow storm ruined my plans to have a mother-daughter photo taken on Friday. She looked at me and whispered in my ear, new slippers. She's a smart one because she was right, Ryan did need new slippers.
After my shopping excursion I called home where I was told Elise was anxiously awaiting my arrival. I got home and found a beautiful bouquet of bright, cheerful, glittery flowers and a handmade card from Miss Elise!

She was so excited when I walked in the door it was too cute! She was also excited to get her Valentines from Mommy and Daddy. Mommy even surprised her with a robe. Elise has been wanting a robe and good 'ol Kohl's had the perfect purple Hannah Montanna one for her.

Daddy liked his new slippers and we all had a wonderful Valentines day!

After my shopping excursion I called home where I was told Elise was anxiously awaiting my arrival. I got home and found a beautiful bouquet of bright, cheerful, glittery flowers and a handmade card from Miss Elise!

She was so excited when I walked in the door it was too cute! She was also excited to get her Valentines from Mommy and Daddy. Mommy even surprised her with a robe. Elise has been wanting a robe and good 'ol Kohl's had the perfect purple Hannah Montanna one for her.

Daddy liked his new slippers and we all had a wonderful Valentines day!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home