York Family News

Sunday, January 17, 2010

An Update...

Boy a lot has happened since I last updated the blog! Sorry, blog followers.


First exciting news, we now have a 6-yr. old! Elise celebrated with a party at Pump It Up as her birthday present from us. She was thrilled and we totally surprised her with the party. We hosted Ryan's parents and grandma for Thanksgiving and enjoyed a great meal.


We rode our decorated bikes in the annual "Tour de Lights" thru Jolly Holiday Lights bike ride supporting the Make a Wish Foundation with Erika's Ragbrai Team "Team on Tap".

Elise danced at 2 Mall's this Christmas season with her dance studio and as you can see has made some dance friends, who also go to her school.



For Christmas we stayed home and had family come to us. We had Ryan's parents over for Christmas Eve, my brother, sis-in-law & nieces arrived Christmas day then we hosted Ryan's brother, sis-in-law and nieces (yes, we've got all nieces and no nephews) for a Saturday of lunch and Wii then a Sunday filled with fun as we dined at Hickory Park (I'll admit better than I remembered it) and then watched the ISU Men take down ??? (silly me I can't remember, bad fan!).

And for the new year we celebrated Ryan's birthday last weekend, Elise met Shawn Johnson and I am getting beat in Wii Tennis by a 6-yr. old. Oh-well, I'll still beat her at good 'ol fashioned Uno!

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home