Wondering...
If my sister-in-law has abandoned her blog?
She hasn't updated the poor blog in FOREVER!!
Now, I do realize she too is a BUSY working mom whose oldest just had her tonsils out and is trying to wrap up the school-year; however Miss Elise misses seeing her cousins.
Speaking of seeing her cousins...Aunt Sarah/Uncle Chet how about having Miss Elise come stay for a few days this summer? She's been asking about seeing her cousins and wanting to come and visit. Actually, we all would like to come and visit sometime this summer.
So we'll see if Aunt Sarah/Uncle Chet still read this blog and if I get a reply. Or maybe, the next time I pull up there blog I'll see an update. So Elise can see her cousins and Auntie E can see pics of their WDW vacation. Please, please, please Aunt Sarah won't you update your blog? We miss it!!!!!!
She hasn't updated the poor blog in FOREVER!!
Now, I do realize she too is a BUSY working mom whose oldest just had her tonsils out and is trying to wrap up the school-year; however Miss Elise misses seeing her cousins.
Speaking of seeing her cousins...Aunt Sarah/Uncle Chet how about having Miss Elise come stay for a few days this summer? She's been asking about seeing her cousins and wanting to come and visit. Actually, we all would like to come and visit sometime this summer.
So we'll see if Aunt Sarah/Uncle Chet still read this blog and if I get a reply. Or maybe, the next time I pull up there blog I'll see an update. So Elise can see her cousins and Auntie E can see pics of their WDW vacation. Please, please, please Aunt Sarah won't you update your blog? We miss it!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home