IA CHOPS Glitz and Glam Style
Elise and I had the rare opportunity to go to a recent IA Chops games as part of "TEAM FLARE" which is Iowa's own version of the Apprentice. The theme for the night of the group we were in was Glitz and Glamour Miss Piggy Style.
I quickly called Tanya for a quick explanation, ran to Michaels and came home with matching T-shirts to decorate for Elise and I to wear complete with our hot pink boas and matching tiara's. As we're walking into the "Well" Elise and I are holding hands in our tiara's and she looks up at me and smiles and giggles. If only I'd had my camera that look and her smile were priceless!
We joined up with Tanya, Aviva, Doug and Raphael. We raced down to the tunnel and got to see the Ia Chops come out of the tunnel onto the ice. Imagine my surprise when I discovered who the Chops were playing the MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS. Oh, the dilema root for the Chops or the Admirals. Elise won me over and we proudly cheered on the IA Chops and helped Ryan (NOT my hubby) onto the next round for the IA Apprentenice.
I quickly called Tanya for a quick explanation, ran to Michaels and came home with matching T-shirts to decorate for Elise and I to wear complete with our hot pink boas and matching tiara's. As we're walking into the "Well" Elise and I are holding hands in our tiara's and she looks up at me and smiles and giggles. If only I'd had my camera that look and her smile were priceless!
We joined up with Tanya, Aviva, Doug and Raphael. We raced down to the tunnel and got to see the Ia Chops come out of the tunnel onto the ice. Imagine my surprise when I discovered who the Chops were playing the MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS. Oh, the dilema root for the Chops or the Admirals. Elise won me over and we proudly cheered on the IA Chops and helped Ryan (NOT my hubby) onto the next round for the IA Apprentenice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home