It's Still Loose!
I for one thought for sure the tooth fairy would have visited our house by now. Well, that tooth is just not coming out!
Of course, Miss Elise is not one to sit and wiggle and play with it at all. I think she could care less about her loose tooth and the fact that the tooth fairy will come. I think she's convinced it's going to hurt when it comes out.
Miss Melinda our children's ministries director at church told me how to get it out with a little dental floss. Only problem, Elise isn't ready for it to come out.
Hard to believe July 4th has come and gone. We started swim lessons tonight, start a 5-week cheer class on Thursday. Send mom off to Lincoln for work next week than it's RAGBRAI! July will be gone before we know it and then we'll have a kindergardner on our hands.
Of course, Miss Elise is not one to sit and wiggle and play with it at all. I think she could care less about her loose tooth and the fact that the tooth fairy will come. I think she's convinced it's going to hurt when it comes out.
Miss Melinda our children's ministries director at church told me how to get it out with a little dental floss. Only problem, Elise isn't ready for it to come out.
Hard to believe July 4th has come and gone. We started swim lessons tonight, start a 5-week cheer class on Thursday. Send mom off to Lincoln for work next week than it's RAGBRAI! July will be gone before we know it and then we'll have a kindergardner on our hands.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home