It's Loose
Very exciting news today in the York household. Miss Elise has her VERY 1st loose tooth.
While dining on a fine meal of Mac 'n Cheese, Hot Dogs, Peaches and Milk Miss Elise discovered one of her front teeth is loose! I had to quickly tell her that she'd better not tell Uncle Chet whose coming on Saturday because Uncle Chet likes to pull them out. She of course was more excited that the tooth is loose and the tooth fairy will be coming to our house.
Being the quick thinker I am I quickly told her the tooth fairy might leave her a quarter for her tooth. Setting the stage early for a little money under her pillow and nothing too extravagent. She said even pennies and dimes. Yes, indeed the tooth fairy can certainly bring pennies and dimes too in exchange for the tooth.
She was so excited she had to call Nana and Papa and tell them in addition to telling Uncle Matt & Jillian when they called.
Now Uncle Chet....STAY AWAY FROM HER TOOTH!!! See ya Saturday.
While dining on a fine meal of Mac 'n Cheese, Hot Dogs, Peaches and Milk Miss Elise discovered one of her front teeth is loose! I had to quickly tell her that she'd better not tell Uncle Chet whose coming on Saturday because Uncle Chet likes to pull them out. She of course was more excited that the tooth is loose and the tooth fairy will be coming to our house.
Being the quick thinker I am I quickly told her the tooth fairy might leave her a quarter for her tooth. Setting the stage early for a little money under her pillow and nothing too extravagent. She said even pennies and dimes. Yes, indeed the tooth fairy can certainly bring pennies and dimes too in exchange for the tooth.
She was so excited she had to call Nana and Papa and tell them in addition to telling Uncle Matt & Jillian when they called.
Now Uncle Chet....STAY AWAY FROM HER TOOTH!!! See ya Saturday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home